shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Thursday, December 1, 2011

How to tidy MY house

Yup! I found my pink memory card, so here is the post as promised!! It’s actually a bit “fei”, so feel free to click the red x on the top right hand corner :p

Mum, aunt, and maid were busy tidying, and me, of course, was busy snapping photo to record the process! :D

First of all, just for you information, my house is like a daycare/tuition center. So you can imagine the amount of books in my house. So to put the books, you’ll need to find quite some boxes.

SDC11357

Then, you start emptying the cupboards by taking the books out and putting them into the boxes.

SDC11360

SDC11361

SDC11379

SDC11359

SDC11383

Just about 20% of the total @.@

Then you take the mattresses out to expose them to the warming (scorching) sunlight..

SDC11375

And you arrange the trophies.. :p

SDC11372

By the Wong family :D

And take a photo with your ss brother haha

SDC11369

And that took about hald a day and not even half a room is tidied. Still need a lot more time!

Anyway, I actually watched Happy Feet 2 as I wished!! :D not bad loh, at least made me cry. Lol. Went to Sunway Pyramid on Monday and bought some shirts in conjunction of the Padini Mega Sales! All 50% and above omg crazy but I love it :D

About 3 more days to finals! And there are 2 subjects that I haven started reading. DOOMED. Better work hard tomorrow and during the weekend! And by working hard, I mean mentally and physically, cause I think I really need some exercise too!

Mum is still in China, and I kind of miss her :( anyhow, I’ll take good care of the house and the maid will take care of the meals, cleanliness and stuffs :p so no worries and enjoy your trip there! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment