shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Sunday, January 13, 2013

2013

It’s 2013! I have not came up with any new year resolutions yet, I guess the first thing on my mind is to pass FM, lol. FM is the first actuarial science professional paper that I will be sitting on February 15th. Wish me luck! Don’t complain about Theory of Interest, FM (Financial Management) is SO MUCH worse.

Anyway, why not start my list of new year resolutions now? Okay here we go.

1) Pass FM? Haha told ya it’s the first thing on my mind! Okay maybe P (probability) too..

2) Get an on campus job (and work hard, earn more money) cause I really need it! I know how my parents wish I have gotten better scholarships than the one I have now (Merit scholarship with 10k a year which is really insufficient). I don’t know if it’s really me who is not trying hard enough or I really have no luck when it comes to scholarship. THEREFORE! I need a job. At least if I have one I can bear my own living expenses (excluding rental) and my parents only have to worry about the tuition fees…

3) Be more active in class and also other clubs. I feel that I’m not outspoken enough in class. I need a lot of time to warm up, know my professor’s style and my classmates before I can voice my opinion confidently which really really needs improvement! And I always tell myself that I should be more actives outside the classroom as it’s as important as being excellent academically but til now I’m still not doing it. GAHH.

4) WORK OUT MORE. Haha this pops up in my mind! I’ve gained so much weight since I came to the US, and I’m not saying I’m fat, but gaining weight just like distorts my body composition. HAHAHAHA. I feel like all the weight I gained is lumped up in the tummy!! I want nice body shape, not fat tummy :P

Okay I’m stuck. But 4 is good enough :) Let’s see if I can check all that!

Here are some songs that I’m currently addicted to and I just like to share them here:

And one more… (Don’t judge if you don’t like them)

Okay I admit when I first heard of it I was like errr… But then after listening to it a few more times, I think it was actually not bad :P I’m bias, but who’s not!! YOONA :D yuri taeyeon tiffany jessica seohyun sooyoung sunny hyoyeon!

Okay I better get back to FM. See you all soon!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so addicted to I Got A Boy too! SO catchy I can't stop listening like literally repeat it the whole time I'm studying. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I know right!! I like how they keep trying new styles :) I've watched almost all their live shows on I Got A Bot and of course also the mv :P

    ReplyDelete