shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Saturday, February 28, 2009

The magical music

Went for choir yesterday together with Jia Ying. We learnt few songs from the medley "Jekyll and Hyde". The music is super super super super nice, and even more superb when we sing it all together. Teacher taught us song by song, and then all of us, the soprano alto tenor and bass sang together. It was so wonderful, so amazing. The musical, is magical!

:)

I could not understand why XXX acts like that. But i'm pretty sure, i dont want to get hurt anymore. So stay away.

And you, bl**dy betrayer, please dont talk to me anymore. Dont pretend to be nice to me, and when i trusted you and told you all my secrets, you go and tell everyone. You broke the promises you made. How can i trust you anymore?!?!

I dont know what should i choose.

Giving up cheer?
NO WAY I love cheer so much!

Dont go to tuition?
Mum will band me from all other activities.

Editorial board?
Puan Joyce says must write something for the school magazine to immortalise ourselves!

YE?
Actually YE is okay since does not clashes with anything.

Choir?
Just experienced the magically amazing music, how to let go?


Tell me what to do..

No comments:

Post a Comment