shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Saturday, February 7, 2009

OHM!

Went to cheer practice today. Reached school at 6.50 because my dumbass brother had to go to school that early. Have to wake up damn early arh.. SLEEPY XD

So bro waited for his friends. Then i was alone :( So i took my brother's file and flip through and *poops* the kertas kajang appeared! Haha not out of thin air la. So i suddenly got the ohm to write something. So i started writing my chinese thingie as i promised my chinese teacher i'll write one. so write write write. I was only at the second paragraph when June reached. So we started to chit-chat a litle, then talked bout a little bit secrety thing (was actually scolding someone.. Er nope a few someone's). Then eileen reached. So i just put away the paper. Chatting is more important. Hahaha. So so, more and more cheerleaders were there. The 4 AJK have to attend a seminar or something. So at 8.30, we went in the hall and start warming-up.

Coach reached at around 9 when eileen and I was heading towards the toilet. After that we did stunts. I mean they. I was just there spotting around. Then went to teach the newcomers tigh-stand. And then after that we did jumps without tip-toeing at the second count. It was quite hard! I think maybe we're just not used to it.

Went home at 12.30. Before having lunch, I suddenly remembered something June told me.


"I practised doing all the jumps and thumblings in the park until I got bruises only I can do all these.."

I felt shameful actually. Yesss i did practised at home. But not thumblings. I was afraid to fall down. Pain one okay? If hit the floor lar. But compard to her i am really a coward. So I decided to do a front walk over. Practised hand-stand few times, bridge few times then i do.


SUCCESSFUL!
I was super happy. But, i told myself, maybe it was only once in a blue moon. So i did a second time, third time and more. Successful successful successful! OMG! I was very very very very proud of myself! XD haha. The front walk over OHM is with me! =P

Maybe we just have to try and everything will turn out to be alright :)

No comments:

Post a Comment