shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Please be considerate, okay?

I was just flipping through the phone magazine when my parents came in. They saw me with the magazines on my hand. So without any asking or what, they just started scolding me.

"Wanna buy new phone again huh? Got one phone already still wanna buy!"
"Very rich already hor. Got money tangan gatal larr.. If never use the money tidak selesa issit?"
"I tell you NO BUYING PHONES ah!"
"Dont you ever try to go and buy phone. I throw the phone away i tell you."

I was totally speechless lar. I was only READING the magazine doesn't mean that i must buy a phone right? And yes i really want to buy a phone, but i didn't say now or what. I WAS JUST READING THE MAGAZINE LARR! And they say NO BUYING PHONES.

"Even with my own money?" I asked.

"Your money your money. Dont you know how much i spend on you? Tuition fees, buy this buy that. Dont you dare to buy. Even with YOUR MONEY!"

"Okay okayyyyy. Now i am 16 already, i can go out and work right? So can i buy using the money? I earn one wor.."

"NO!"

WTH?! But i am not because my phone is lousy or the phones there are attractive then i want a new phone. I know my phone is going to spoil la. And my mum promised me a phone if i get straight A's for PMR, but she said NO when i asked. I didn't argue with her about this since my dad said wait til SPM. OKAY! It's okay, i told myself. But they shouldn't be like that also right? Dont i have the right to buy the things i want with the money i earn??????????

Please, mummy daddy, please...






:*(

No comments:

Post a Comment