shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Friday, February 6, 2009

UPDATE!

This week is my so call 1 o'clock week! Haha. Cause i slept at one every night. Darn tired + sleepy.

2/2
First day of school after new year holidays. Everything was just normal, but i think i'm getting more and more boleh tahan.

I didn't get sleepy during bro. john's class!

WHEE~ And i'm getting used to his boring teaching tone and i even find his class interesting. Haha. He likes to ask me questions and i dont know why. Haha. After school went back home had lunch and all and then went to account tuition. After tuition started doing my homeworks, and i cant manage to finish them even tho i did til 1 o'clock! :/

3/2
Stay back after school for the YE interview. Me and Jia Ying decided to enjoy our lunch first because those fellas who were going to the today was all very geng. So we decided not to fight with them and not to be interviewed straight after them cause they are really too good and we're not so good cmopared to them. Then when we went up to D34 (i think), there was quite a long queue waiting to be interviewed. So we wrote our names on the waiting list first, and chit-chat while waiting for our turn. AND AND i was actually the last one! Nevermind. So when it was my turn, i went in and then i asked if i can be interviewed in mandarin. If in english i sure fail lar! So ok lo. The questions were not really hard, but have to think very fast. I was like kept er-ing cause dont know what to say. @.@ No confidence at all! :(

4/2
Stay back again to discuss the chinese presentation. I had my lunch with my dear seatmate Jia Ying. And we had a conver.

Me. Jia Ying.
After sitting with you for one month, i found out something about you that i didnt know...
What what?! o.o
You are actually quite self-obsessive.
Where got la.. Haha.. Self-obsessive is good la sometimes. My self-obsessive is the healthy one.
Yea yea yea self-obsessive girl!
Okay la. I know i'm self-obsessive. Haha. And it is getting more and more serious! XD And i found out something bout her that i never thought of! She can be super crazy. SUPER I TELL YOU! But it is really fun sitting with her! Really lucky me =)

5/2
I slept for 4 hours in the evening because i was too tired. I slept at 1.30 last night! 1.30 wei! I only slept for 1234++ hours only! Really sleepy in class. Then i was sms-ing with Jia Ying. She suddenly said:" Hey it is exactly one month since school starts." That means we have been sitting together for one month. Then i replied her :"Aiyor should tell me earlier then we can go celebrate our one month! Haha" Really sot sot already lar we two. And we are getting to know each other more. We always say the exactly same words in the exactly same time and exactly same tone. And we knew what each other will say before we say the thing out. Really amazing friendship! Love my darling Jia Ying. Haha =D

6/2
Went to ed board exam after school. The question is quite ok for me, and i really hope i can pass! Hope Jia Ying can pass too (: then we can go for the activities sama-sama! :D

No more one o'clock week nest week! I dont want la. Super tired! @.@
Going to school tomorrow.
Ciao! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment