shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Dance!

So as promised, an update about the dance performance! :D

On last tuesday after school, Jia Ying and I was walking out of school. But then xue ying and wan jin stopped me and asked me to perform with them. And i agreed (of course duhh xD) after my tuition finished, i rushed back home and signed in msn and started discussing the details with sin wei, wan jin and xue ying.

On Wednesday...
There was a raptai for the bulan penghayatan thingie on the forst to forth periods. After that, we got permission to practise for the dance! We started at around 11 and ended at around 4. Super exhausted! Then i went back home, bathed and packed and went to school to wait til 6.40 and went to wan jin's house. I had dinner there and we started practising again! From around 8 to 11. 8 hours of dancing in a day :S And we were so tired we need some snapping to wake us up! x)







Thursday...
Went to schoo with wan jin, xue ying and sin wei. Startedpractising straight after assembly. And then we went up to perform! Haha... Well i did some very very stupid mistaked. I FORGOT THE MOVES! Just a little but ><

PICTURES! :D

My very first jump shot in my life. HOORAY! =DD
sin wei.wan jin.xue ying. me
posers! ^^






L.O.V.E <3>







I tried my best to upload the photos but here is like a quarter only! SORRY! I gotta go sleep! Goodnight peeps sweet dreams! :)

xoxo,

shiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment