shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Monday, August 24, 2009

Perfects' Annual Dinner 2009

Dont blame me for this late update about Prefect's Annual Dinner 2009 because i really took me centuries to upload these photos as my windows live writer isnt working! I reached Armada hotel around 5, to practice the songs we gonna sing later. Helped out a bit in the souveniors for teacher, and then start taking photos!



Chong sheng


Vivian, yi leng, wan jin, me, jia ying ^0^



Yi Leng! =D

Vivian! =D



Jia Ying! =D


4 besties :D


Jia Yee



The must-have toilet shot xD



With Vivian



Yin Suan



LOL! Woon khai aka tembikai master





Ee Jay



Cheng Hoe



Joe Yin!



Amy! *peace sign* xD



The form 5 seniors! We love y'all! =)



Lol still Mr. Lean the discipline teacher



Livia! :)





Livia and 4 of us! :D



Zhi Cheng! :D



Pretty shu min :)



Yvonne



Lol as tall as hong ken? Haha!



Kah Lok



Yung Hsin



Juo Sie! Nice dress :)



Fuiyoh tian yoon! I love her shoes! ><
Li Wei and some form 4's



Hui Yan! Pretty girl :D



Wai Leem the MC



Leong Hooi giving a rose to shu min lol



From left to right: Yi leng's, jia ying's and mine lucky draw number. All ending with 1! XD



My not-lucky number x)



HAha i wont tell you who she is!



ME! =DD



Form 4



Dennis! =D



Wai Soon LOL



Kai Lun



Zhi Ying! =D beautiful~



Yang yenn



Jia wen



Ke Yin



Zhee Xuan :)



Puan joyce :)







shiyi :)




Yeah these are photos with me inside. For other photos in my camera without me inside, visit my facebook la! xD The food was delicious!!!! Yummy yummy. I had an enoyable and fun night. And a memorable one :) Looking forward for next year's annual dinner! =D




Signing off,


shiyi :)


Love the curls! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment