shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Update :)

Should update my blog lo! Hehe xD

Went to the Program Rakan Muda last saturday. Well it was quite fun but for me it was a bit too short. We had treasure hunt and obstacle course, both quite easy but hard in a way that 6 members in a group must be handicapped: 2 cant talk, 2 cant use hands and 2 cant use legs. I LOOK thin and skinny, so i was the one who couldnt use legs. But to everyone's suprise, I AM HEAVY! Hahaha i told y'all! xD But really feel sorry for those who carry me this fat girl so, sorry. After that shining fetch me home and i had my tea-time with my parents! :)

Went to ed-board interview on thursday. You have to believe this, ed boarders are all too friendly and kind! Although it was an interview and there were those typical interview questions, i felt like talking to a few friends and let them know my feelings, that's all. It was very comfortable talking to them. And happy! xD Although some of them didnt know me, but they were all good and nice people!

And then, went to cheer interview on friday. We had the voting session first, then one by one all the form 3 4 and 6 went in to be interviewed. That was really LONG because one took about half an hour. So i went down to see how were the prefects doing as they were having their gotong royong. I saw wan jin and leong hooi they all were choosing songs for annual dinner. Gave some opinions then went down to canteen with jia ying to have a cup of ice lemon tea. Then went back to the cheer interview, but still not my turn YET! Gosh i dont want to stay til 6.30 i wanna go home early but then after thinking for a while, i decided to stay back because i said:"I am williing to sacrifice mt time for cheer." So i stayed til 6.30 only go back home. Cheer interview was a tough one, but among all the interview i had this year, this interview is the best one.

Went to cheer today, and the practice was quite...... ok. We warmed up, did strength works, jumps, stunts and thumblings. I did straight extension today! Haha it is no big deal but so long never do straight exten d la! Feeling good =DD

Tomorrow is annual dinner d but i still dont know what to wear X.X

xoxo,
shiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment