shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Saturday, August 8, 2009

YE annual sales

Okay i gonna post about the YE annual sales first! It was like a week already ><

So the sales was on last saturday, 1st of August at Sunway Pyramid. I reached there about 11 something and met up with xue ying and we went to hunt for dresses! We walked into shops after shops, trying different dress (well me only since xue ying dont want). Actually this was the first time i try so many dresses in a day! ><

Xue ying's sharp eyes spotted this very cute polka dots dress in forever 21. I LOVEEEEEEEE that dress! I tried it on and... TOO BAD IT WAS TOO LOOSE FOR ME T___________T


Haha ignore my stupid expression. CLEO cover girl eh! xD

And then at around 1.30 sandy, sin wei and her sis, xue ying and i went to have lunch at kim gary! ^^ I had french toast. Haha i know i shouldnt be eating that for my LUNCH but i was seriuosly very full. Then after lunch quickly rush back to YE stall because my shift started at 2.30! I was the cashier. The selling was ok ok only, not satisfying :/ I think is because of our place lo! But anything la :S

Dad came to fetch me at around 5 after fetching my brother and we headed to the Palace of the Golden Horses! We'll be staying overnight there FOR FREE xD That place is quite nice and grand so too bad couldnt get any photo for you all! CAMERA LA! Haha i asked my parents bout buying new camera and my mum agreed! My dad pula say:" Should buy video cam la dont want camera." =.= Ahaha ok ok.

Went back home around 12. And rush my homeworks!

So that was about the YE annual sales. Nothing much. I will be posting about my performance tomorrow! There'll be lots of photos coming up next so, stay tuned! =DD

No comments:

Post a Comment