shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bye bye braces!

Finally finally finally, after 3 and a half years of wearing it, finally, i took off my braces today! Yay! Wanted to post a picture but, due to
  • pimples,
  • super ugly fringe, and
  • ugly dark circles under me eyes,
i decided not to xD

School today was sooooooooooo boring. Went to the raptai and feel the amazement when the band was playing right next to me :D After that, went back to class and heard from some one that we dont have PJK today. Wasnt really disappointed this time cause i dont really feel like going down. The only lesson we had was add maths. And all other periods are free periods. Was quite boring la but still, i prefer free period then studying :P

And then after school, went home to had lunch, and went to damansara to take out my braces! :D Now can smile wide wide d xD But the retainer have to wait til tomorrow only can go take and dad is not that free to fetch me there tomorrow. HOW? :(

Mum wants me to go back to malacca this weekend! I feel like going back lo. I miss my grandma :) so, cant wait til saturday!

xoxo
shiyi :)

To me, nothing else matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment