shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Monday, October 26, 2009

Computer is alive!

Whoa, finally get back my computer! Was very very very happy at first, but when i know all, i mean ALL the files my brother and i had downloaded had gone just like that, then a bit bu shuang la. Now have to download everything all over again :/



Hmmm.. Nothing special after exams end, just that i read a few books! Okay two only la. But quite nice :) borrowed from jia ying and is addicted to reading story books. Haha am reading Angels and Demons now. Well, some one say it's not my type. Ya la i prefer romance ><>

About exam results, i am quite satisfied la. I bet my mum is quite happy with my results too. LOL my add maths IMPROVES! =DD My chinese and malay too! English is not as good as last time. My essay pull me down :( But still okaayyyy la. PHYSICS IS SO DOOMED. 69. One more mark la please, i want an "A" :'(


Oh i am helping out in the CHS Prom! Cool xD And i tell you i really really like working with people like wan jin lo, very organized and systematic. She knows what she's telling us and what she gonna tell us. Very very good leader :D


Went to cheer practice on saturday and it was super super super FUN! Like usual we warm up first, then comes the CRAZY strength works. Everything 3 sets 30 ah.. Tiring but i know is good xD Then STUNTS! Yea i have to admit la last time i really really dont like, or maybe scare doing stunts. But now is totally different la. I did a lot a lot of stunts! Like single leg extension and twisting cradle. The stunts i HATE and FEAR the most last time, now i LOVE doing these stunts! And i tried basing! Goshhh. Coach asked me to base and i was like:"Cannot la.." Then coach will say:"What cannot! Must can!" Okay lo, so i go try, and *puff* i did it! haha happy happy :) BUT, i am having muscle aches all over my body. Still, worth it =)


I guess teacher will give us back our chem paper tmr then can calculate the average d. I know sure not as good as last time. Cross my fingers xD


That's all for now! Wanna go facebook liao la! Haha bye!


xoxo

shiyi :)


I believe, yes i do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment