shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Friday, October 30, 2009

Kenny Rogers Roasters

Today's school was the most boring one EVER. When i reached school and stepped into the Prefect Room, jia ying ran to me and asked me smile wide wide. LOL. Then chit chatted, went to morning duty, have a short assembly and went to physics lab. Bro John was a bit angry cause very very few people did the peka. So after some nagging, he started the lesson, which he had taught us before :/ SO SUPER BORING. Hearing the same thing for twice, answering the same question for twice.. And i dont know why i really do remember that Bro John had mentioned bout the peka in class before exams but everyone i asked say NO. But he really did! Or was i dreaming? Ahh whatever xD

After two periods of physics, we went back to class. I used history and maths periods to read Angels and Demons cause teacher didnt come into our class. After recess, ALL FOUR PERIODS NOTHING TO DO. And when i was reading, i heard really really loud laughters from the back. So jia ying and i joined them. OMG la their jokes damn lame one okay! Laugh none stop. Really. LOL. I love my classmates! :D

After school, went to ed board AGM. Waited for about 40 minutes for someone to get the key and open the door. Actually just announce the new committee only la. After that everyone went down to canteen to had some food prepared by the canteen. I didnt eat but joined wan jin and others who where playing some kind of "BLACK MAGIC". After that went to afternoon session prefect's installation. And after that, th fetched me to mid valley. Had lunch there. Very very very full. Thanks for belenja-ing me ah! :) Appreciate lots lots! (See i'm thanking you!) :P

Went home, bathe, and was super tired, so went to sleep. Th woke me up with his phone call. And then, went to have dinner lo. My kakak really very pro in cooking la. The dishes all very delicious. Made me eat so much la. I so gonna be FAT. Haha.

Going back to malacca tomorrow! Yay. Gor gor staying with uncle=no one kacau me! Heaven! :D

xoxo
shiyi :)

I'll miss you much

No comments:

Post a Comment