shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Deepavali Holiday

Holidays! Yippee =D This is the REAL holiday la. No more books, no more revision and can online everyday! Yay!

I just checked my physics paper 1 answer and DAMN i got 13 wrong! Cover face xD So cha la me. People got all correct, or maybe one or two wrong. YOR~ But my physics really cannot de la. From chapter two onwards really cant understand :/

Today is the last day of our exams. After one month+ of studying. FINALLY! :) I mean, it was so crazy lo. Revising everyday for about one month, and cant online some more. Damn suffering la. And i was super excited before add maths paper 1. Oh, add maths. I finished all the 25 questions in less than an hour. The limit question i really dont know la, so simply do. The others are quite easy actually. Then i checked my paper once, then went to toilet. So after i came back, i sit there fa dai lo. Nothing to do. Then the MR NG KOK YEW keep asking me whether i finish d or not, then i keep on answering yes. LOL! Why cant believe i had finshed the paper! xD And then after we all handed in the paper, my excited mood had gone too! T_T

Went to damansara to fix my braces today. PAINFUL. I dont want eat porridge everyday la. But nevermind la doctor say can take out the braces soon. Yay! But.. he has been saying that for like.. a few months? Lol

I'm missing the outing to mid valley last saturday :) And starting to like the number 10. LOL RANDOM. That's all for today la. Lazy d.

xoxo,
shiyi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment