shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Thursday, January 28, 2010


I love starry sky.

And i was gazing up at the sky, staring straight into those blinking stars these mornings. I just love doing that :)



Today..

Morning, we went to taiji and I actually enojed it although i cant catch up the moves.

Then study time! We dont like it of course, but i do prefer studying to doing nothing staring into the blank air lo.

And after school, we ran in taman jaya! Jia ying and I :) And we're going to run again tomorrow.

This is the so-called life! My life :D

I know I'll have no regrets doing all this, keeping myself busy with school works and activities and tuitions.

And now, i still got lots more to do for my life, so i'm going after them! =)

xoxo,
shiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment