shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Went to tai ji this morning! Cause yi leng, vivian, zhi cheng, yin suan all going, if I dont join them sure weird. And it was quite... Fun i guess. Haha. But i think ray aun will be quite angry cause the prefect room will be quite empty (and silent) without us :P

And we was late for duty. *oops!*

So we rushed up after saying thank you. After assembly, went back to class for maths. Then was PJK! I used to LOVEEEEEEEEEEE PJK last year. The fun badminton session with bestie Jia Ying every PJK period was my fav. But now? 3 rounds on the field, and long jump one by one. =______________= can hear ppl complaining everywhere. And teacher even said next week going to be 6 rounds! @.@ AND I WORE THE WRONG PJK SHIRT TODAY! So damn it. I took the wrong one! It is my brother's ><

After recess, I wentout of class to mark the form 3 prefect's duty. So i was late from class. And Mr. Guna dont wanna believe me that i was carrying out y duty! WTHWTHWTH. And even asked me go get permission from discipline teacher. Get ma get la like i scare. People really go duty one ma. So i went down, told teacher my situation and teacher straight give me the permission d :D SEE I GOT PERMISSION!

Today is our class teacher -- Miss Dhanam's birthday! We planned it last minute. Hope she was happy :)

Happy birthday Miss Dhanam! We sayang you too! :)

Was quite tired after tuition and wanted to sleep but in the end didn't cause it was quite late d after i showered. I went out to buy something and those malays ahhh.. Really annoying. I purposely mengelakkan they all d they still come kacau. SLAP YOU AH.

Tomorrow's thursday! Meeting's on.. That means... Another stay back. Haih. I WANT MY AFTERNOON NAP! :(

Btw i think that's all for today cause i still got lots of things to do! Must miss me ah you all :P

xoxo,
shiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment