shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ungu's AGM

Today all houses had their Annual General Meeting at purple house's is at tapak so we get to use the mic. Haha. I dont really know the new Ketua Guru's name, but whatever la xD we started our nomination and election after teachers introduce themselves.

Captain: Abhilash (Sorry if i spell wrongly!)
Co-Captain: Teo Rui Hua
Secretary: Au Yong Wai Leem
Assis. Secretary: Nellie Goh
Treasurer: Carmen Chuah
Assis. Treasurer: Sorry i really cant remember! Sorry

Actually for me the AJKs are not bad, but i think the co-captain post should give to a Form 5. No offence Rui Hua i know you can! But the thing is, should give the form 5s chance ma. There're still a few out there who are suitable. Rui hua can be the cap next year lo.. Well just my opinion tho.

And i think i will be going to all cross-country training cause last year d cant slack la :) and i need some exercise, not everyday sit in front of the comp like now. Lol. And i really wanna help my house gain ONE mark! And i hope purple can win again this year! Ungu rocks! :D

Interviewed Form 4s for new YE programme members after school. Frankly speaking, i wasn't really impressed. Some are not bad, quite mature thinking but lack of confidence, some are totally.. SIGH. I hope hong ken or PUAN PHANG can choose the MD and BOD wisely lo.

And it's like so fast! It feels like yesterday i was going up the same flights of stairs, feeling butterflies in my stomach thinking what answer should i give went i enter. Today i went up the same staircase, feeling a bit syok cause can interview others, and thinking what to ask the form 4s later. Time flies man..

And after i showered, i had a long long long nap! I was planning to wake up an hour later but somehow my phone alarm didn't wake me up. LOL so my human alram woke me up :D

My dinner was deeeeeeeeeeeelicious! I just love my house food :) And today is a homework-less day! =DDD

Okay i'm getting too far away xD i think that's all for today!

p.s: xue ying, my butt needs sweet now :P

xoxo,
shiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment