shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Saturday, January 2, 2010

*I make them good girls go bad~*

Press snooze.

5 minutes later...

*I make them good girls go bad~*

OH SHUT UP. Snooze.

5 minutes later...

*I make them good girls...*

OKAY!!

Crawled to the cupboard and took my phone and press TURN OFF. 7.40. Feel so lazy to wake up. But i have to be ready at 8. Haihhhhhhhhhhhh.........

WAIT!

Why 8? My tuition is 8.30! Haiyor why set so early the alarm! Smart me :\ So i reset the alarm to 8, then go back to sleep again. Sleep a while only then the alarm rang again. DARN. Pressed snooze two times then finally have to wake up. Parents forced me to eat breakfast, then quickly rushed to tuition. Finished everything teacher gave and still have 45 minutes like that. Day-dreamt until tuition end. Go home, change clothes, wait for mum, go to school. Amelia told me what i have to do, then she, shining and i go makan! Shining fetch..

So we went to ss2 to have lunch. We eat a bit, talk a lot xD then started to drizzle. Shining fetch ame back to puchong first, then fetch me back. BUT THEN, we got lost after sending ame home. She drive until quite inside de place which we both dont know is where, then we were both very nervous. We dont know what to do, so we just keep going. Then we took a left turn, and turn into a small road, which has a dead end. Two guys with motors appeared, we wanted to reverse but....









OKAY i was crapping xD We took a left turn into a road which leads to OUG then got home. HAHA. We was scared la! Lol never mind can get home safely then can d la. I was very sleepy, wanted to sleep but parents come in scold -.- ignore them, try to sleep again, but phone rang. WALIAO CANT SLEEP LIAO LA. So i got up, and type this post! Haha

Two days more to go to school........... :)

Er no :( :( :(

I dont wanna go school!

Yes i miss my friends, i miss school, but i dont want hw, dont want duty, dont want SPM!

Oh whatever i so gonna enjoy my last one and a half day of holidays now. Tada!~

xoxo,
shiyi

No comments:

Post a Comment