shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Not believing anymore

Went to school for cheer prac today, and was so so so regret!



Cause...



Only 8 ppl came! WTH?! Half a squad. Even the captain and discipline master dindnt come. Macam ni the club will be dying soon wei. What are you ppl doing actually? Not coming for no reasons? And consider yourselves as members or even squad members? LOL NO WAY.



So we(nellie, zhi zhi, eileen, dimple, joo hi, swan and me) were led by xin ann, the so-so-so-responsible co-capt. We did stunts, strength work, jumps and thumblings. (See we can still do a lot of things WITHOUT YOU!) Kesian the basses cause more than half of us are flyers. So me and eileen learnt to spot and bass. Should de lol.



What to say? Ppl just can be like that. Not going to believe anymore.




Just a photo of me and my new specs and not forgetting, my FAKE SMILE.

No comments:

Post a Comment