shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Friday, November 7, 2008

That is ridiculous!

The taxi driver is sucking my blood!!!



LRT Station to my house is like a so short distance. Normally we paid RM3.50 or most will be RM4. AND.... we paid him RM5!!!! WTH!



So its like this.. We went down the staircase of the LRT station and caught sight of a taxi which was going to go. So i ran and block it la. And then the driver pointed to a taxi in front. So we(my bro and i) went near the taxi lar.. And then when i opened the door to ask him whether can fetch us anot, he said something like:"Ada taxi di depan tak mau mau duduk belakang punya" or sort of things like that. I didn't really hear it clearly so i "hah?". And then he refused to repeat the sentance and asked me where we wanted to go. So i tell him i wanna go old town lar. He nodded and so we went in lor..



He drove like crazy! I dont know why was he speeding so fast, like rushing or what, so i peek at the metre. And, suprisingly, the metre was not running! OMG OMG OMG OMG! What on earth was he planning? So we dont care, well we cant really care isn't it? So when we reach there that time, he asked for rm5! That is so so so so so RIDICULUOS! It is definitely not worth RM5. Definitely NO! I swear i'm not going to sit that taxi ANYMORE! Gahh!



Oh that's not all! He even used his handphone in the cab, while he is driving, crazily! OMG! He wanna bang his car or commit suicide issit? Really cant bear him la. I feel like vomitting in his car. Haha



Anyway going to MV with jia ying they all tmr. Going to red box in The Garden. Whoosh! So cant wait! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment