shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Friday, November 7, 2008

So embarrassing! :S

OMG its so so so embarrassing!



A 15 year-old girl, wearing her prefect uniform, with her papers, bottle and novel on her hands, fell down, JUST LIKE THAT, in front of EVERYONE!!! Her things dropped, rolling and flying all over the place and with over 20 eyes watching at her.



Gosh, why dont you let me fall directly into a hole! And i'll never come out.



Can you imagine?!?! I fell down in front of the school main gate, with a loud "ouch!". People were staring, i kept on telling myself, its okay... just get up. Well, i did, and i hope i can disappear in front of everyone at that moment!



My wrist there was bleeding, my knee, too. Oh, and my watch! Cracks.. Its painful, of course, the place i fell is road! But i walked as fast as possible towards my car, hoping that no one ever noticed, but i knew, people are laughing at me inside them. Embarrassing, embarrassing, embarrassing!



Argh, last day of school, an embarrassing and memorable one!! :S

No comments:

Post a Comment