shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Red Box - The Gardens

I went to MV with my bro and cousin. My bro persuade us to go to "Nose" cause he wanna buy one high-heel for me. Haha. But no one suits me. :( Then we went to MPH, and meet Yi Leng there. Bro bought "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow" and i bought "Twilight"! So gonna read it.. Many of my friends said it is really really nice. Hope will like it ler. Yi Leng also bought the same book. HAHA



Then went to The Gardens to have lunch. Went to sushi Zanmai cause i went there before and the sushi is quite nice lar. But i regret. I was and i am so so so angry lah! I ordered a STRAWBERRY BANANA DRINK. I dont know the waiter didn't hear it correctly or i didn't say it correstly, in the end it turned up to be "STRAWBERRY VANILLA" WTH?!?! my english not that bad one lar okay? Some more i pointing to the picture of STRAWBERRY BANANA, is he blind or is he deaf? AND! The STRAWBERRY VANILLA is so damn SWEET! Urgh.. sorry to my brother who was forced to eat it. HEHE.. ^^"



I REGRET!



The went shopping around.. At around 1.30, went to Big Apple to wait for Vivian, Jia Ying and Kuen Yee. Then went to red box in The Gardens together. Kuen Yee had already booked for the room, but when we reached that time, they still asked for member card. WTH. So in the end Vivian buy one more member card. Waited for so long. GEKK.



But when we sing that time it was fun. And Jia Ying can sing so well! OMG. Really really nice and special la her voice. Sang to the top of the world. Whoosh! FUN! :D Went home at around 5.30.



p.s: I swear i wont eat STRAWBERRY for this whole year!

No comments:

Post a Comment