shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Sunday, September 25, 2011

1 Malaysia

Got another high mark for my quiz! 35.5/36 for my third statistics quiz. Half mark gone for not giving my box-plot a title. GAH. Okay stop showing off! (But this is my blog wor :p )

Anyway, just came back from the cinema after watching Nasi Lemak 2.0 with family! It is quite good for a local movie, and contains a lot of latent meanings. Quite hilarious as well! Haha. The movie stressed on the unity between different races in Malaysia – which is the main focus of 1 Malaysia.

Need a pair of new shoes for college, as my old one is spoilt, but just cant get a nice one. Went into Padini Concept Store and eyed on a few pairs of slippers and wedges, but none are what I can wear to college. Sigh. And I bought a card game!

 monopoly deal

Monopoly deal! Monopoly in card. Hehehe tried it during my Fraser hill trip last time and find it to fun to forget :)

Having Psychology quiz tomorrow. Statistics quiz on Tuesday. Statistics test on Friday. Gonna be a busy week! But but my birthday celebration with high school besties on the coming Saturday! CAN’T WAIT :D

No comments:

Post a Comment