shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Nando’s

My favourite food? NANDO’S! Hahaha. Went to watch this

the smurfs

with boyfriend yesterday after eating in Nando’s. Quarter chicken with coleslaw and peri chips.YUMMMM! I think The Smurfs is smurfing nice :D and cute! And guess what? I bumped into Marissa and her boyfriend and her mum at Nando’s! Haha I bumped into a lot of high school friends recently, always love the moments ^________^

And then at night, I attended the opening ceremony of the recycling station near my house as my parents are one of the committees. Nice vege food! Eat more vege people, good for health heh.

And finally tried the McDonald dinner set with siblings and maid tonight. I know it’s just normal burger all that no big deal, but fyi my mum seldom let us eat fast food, so was really happy! But that place is too cold :S Watched too much drama today, almost 5 episodes. Mum banned me from watching more. Nuuu :(  better start studying. TEST again sigh.

Waiting to watch NASI LEMAK! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment