shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

30 minutes..

Are definitely not enough to finish the Statistic quiz loh! And standard deviation need to square root loh!! Shiyi yor :(

Reach school early in the morning with not so enough sleep, but then when I saw Marissa and Tse Ling, I kinda don’t feel sleep deprived anymore. Cause they seem like having narcolepsy. Haha! Went to work at 9a.m. (9.05 to be exact), my fixed schedule for every Tuesday. Had quite a lot of things to do, wonder why they treat me so kind last time that they didn’t really hand me jobs to do. And today I was so blur that I stamped the wrong amount on 6 of the envelopes that are going to be sent to students! Oh no oh no. Luckily my supervisor was very nice, she just forgive me and all.

Then I had Statistics quiz. The third quiz. Did quite well for the last two, but screwed this up :( Imagine la you have to calculate coefficient of variation and coefficient of skewness for three sets of data, draw a nice and neat box-plot, calculate the percentile, interquatile range, and on and on in 30 minutes. First time so rush for STATISTICS! :(

Accounts test was OKAY, hopefully no careless mistakes and all, and please get higher marks for test 1. Had Tutti Fruitti with Marissa. 15% discounts for ladies on Tuesday. HEHEHE.

Gonna sleep earlier tonight! So lack of sleep but mum just didn’t let me have a nap in the afternoon.

And Tetris is fun! Go paly it people :p

No comments:

Post a Comment