shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Micro vs Macro

Received my Macroeconomics test 1 paper back today, and am very happy with the 40/40 full marks. Unexpected. And I did not intended to show off  or what, but then when I handed in the test paper back to my lecturer, she just had to tell the whole class that I scored a full marks. Dislike :( Anyhow, to me Macroeconomics is so much more interesting, not just studying individual households and firms, but the bigger picture. (And the lecturer is better haha) So I seriously hope that I can get a better grade this sem! MUST CONQUER ECONS XD

That was the good news. The bad news is, my accounts teacher is confusing me more and more as time passed. I liked accounts, but not when he started teaching GAH. Need to revise asap.

Psychology is as heart attack-ing as ever, got another quiz next Monday. Need to play less tetris d :(

Snowflake but one free one today! But did not have the chance to eat because the queue was like 937586578568745674567 this long. Next time then!

xoxo,

shiyi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment