shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tiredness.

A lot of people wear blue today! Including me :D but I don’t think that causes my tuesday blue because ummm, I think it’s  the hormones.

Went to college early and after finishing my accounts homework in front of the computer in the library, it’s just right to go to work! Entered the accommodation office and told the head officer that I can work from 9 to 11 every Tuesday. The officer hand me over to a malay lady a she decided to take me with her to do the "’stock”. So I thought it was counting stock and all, but it turned out to be distributing stock to other departments! Some are small, like pens, eraser, staples..BUT SOME ARE REALLY HUGE AND HEAVY.

carrying 2

Like one box of A4 paper. 10 reams @.@ My spine *sobs* So the distribution was done in an hour, I went back to key in the franking mails into the computer. And time flies! Today I got no extra time to sit there and relax and stuff. I signed out at 11 sharp and went for lunch!

Statistic quiz was more normal than last time, no weird weird definitions or grouping questions. I HOPE I can do better, tho I scored 40.5/43 for the last one.. Well blame those definitions. Haha. Accounts was totally..IN A MESS! I have an account base, but I totally can’t understand what the teacher was trying  to teach! So messy so..hard to catch up!

After class, went home with Marissa in HER baby car :p The weather was really terrible! Like in an oven *quote Marissa* Went to sleep after showering and sleep for 2 hours straight! @.@ Should start studying for macro now. Test on Thursday ouch :( Gtg ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment