shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012?

Sorry for not updating for so long! Actually wanted to share my trip in Indonesia here cause I really enjoyed it, but was a bit lazy and fell that it might be boring for you all as it is the time with family and relatives that I cherish and will remember the most!

2011 is already history, and now when people ask me how old am I, I have to answer 19. N-I-N-E-T-E-E-N. Sigh. 2011 was a great year for me, almost perfect when I spent the last few minutes sipping coffee with my siblings and aunt. 2012 will be great too, I think, cause I spent the first few minutes staring at the fireworks directly on top of my head. Was so amazed and impressed and WOW. Never seen such huge and heard such loud fireworks before. Always watched them in the distance. This time, it is DIRECTLY on top! COOL :D

fireworks

Can I do it every year? :)

School had reopened for those who are in primary and secondary school, or maybe some other pre-u programs, but I’m still having my holidays. Nothing to be happy about cause I am currently a slave in my mum’s tuition centre :( have to do all the works you can think of there, and everyday when I reach home, I feel like a dead girl craving to go to spa :p

And the weather is sooooooooooooooo hot! Really too much. Sun, you better behave yourself >:(

sun

SO HOT CAN DIE MELT!

Although it is tiring to work for mum, but I gotta say I do not hate doing it? I don’t know. I think that it is cool to know more people, talk with those naïve kids, play with them and teach them new things. Wont have that chance after I have my own classes to attend!

Oh and I have my own room already. My bf asked me how it feels to have one room to myself, and I actually answered:” Hmmm, happy and…scary?” Haha! Weirdo me! I am afraid of darkness, and have NEVER slept alone since I was born. Need some time to adjust and adapt!

I AM SO EXHAUSTED. Ciao! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment