shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Saturday! :)

Woke up at 10.00a.m., a thing I always craved for for the last few days but always don’t get it :p Had a good night sleep! Recharged and so I feel very energetic and decided to tidy my room!

After breakfast of bread and milk, I rolled up my sleeves, tied up my hair… Nah just kidding xD me in my shirt and shorts started cleaning my room! Wiped the window, the mirror, the cupboards, changed the bed sheet, swept the floor…

SDC12174

Need more cupboards, like urgently! But gonna look for really nice and good ones. Have to paint the wall also, but no time. Suan la xD

OH! And I helped mum to sun the soft toys too! Never knew we had so many of them LOL.

SDC12172

Teehee ;)

Was so tired and went to have a nap! The weather was so hot I kept on sweating cause I did not turned on the air-con. But it finally rained! Awesome :D

SDC12179SDC12183

After dinner. Fingers belong to my bro! Kacau kacau saje. College starting soon! Gonna miss the outing with high school best friends for the FIRST TIME. Sad. Depressed. BLAH.

Anyway, congratulation to my best friend JIA YING for getting a conditional offer letter from CAMBRIDGE! Awesome to the max :D it was my dream, help me fulfill also ya :)

So people got what they dream of, how bout me?

No comments:

Post a Comment