shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Saturday, January 21, 2012

And I didn’t

tell it was because I was having so many dreams I keep waking up. They were not nightmares, but sad dreams. So sad that I can feel my heart ached even when I was sleeping. And they are all about you. You turning away from me, you spending all your time with all the others except me, you…leaving me.

I know I shouldn’t let them bother me. They are just dreams and I should stop behaving like a kid. But I just can’t stop thinking maybe it’s because you are really spending less time with me now, or maybe I am really thinking too much, OR, I am leaving to the USA in 7 months.

Sigh. I don’t know what to do. It’s New Year Eve, but it’s raining outside. I should be happy, but I’m crying inside.

整理好情绪,转身,微笑,面对你。

Why didn’t you ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment