shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Chinese New Year 2012

First of all, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!! I know I know, but it’s only the sixth day :p

dragon

May the dragon brings you and your family health, luck, happiness and prosperity! Wanted to take a lot of pictures during this Chinese New Year since I won’t be around next year, but ended up too busy watching movie and mahjong >< so here are the only photos I have :)

SDC12278

SDC12282

SDC12291

SDC12313

This New Year was great so far, I’ve enjoyed it to the max! And I love having people around in my house. Mum must be scolding me inside, keep bringing people back and she has to give angpao :p

Hope you all enjoy your new year too!! GONG XI FA CAI! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment