shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Monday, January 9, 2012

First day of college for the year 2012

was boring to the max!!! Spent 2 hours in the library clicking any buttons that come into sight, while waiting for the time to pass. Then walked down to level 4 to have our first class which is Accounting Principles 2, the same lecturer as last sem, but I think his hypnotizing skill has improved :/ Felt so sleepy! Maybe not used to waking early :(

Then the next 2 hours was spent listening to the lecture (or you can call it nagging) by the Chemistry lecturer. And she does not allow us to buy photocopy textbook, only original copies allowed. I can imagine my mum’s money flying away :(

After that I rushed to McDonald to grab myself lunch, unhealthy one. And while chewing at the filet-o-fish, I listened to the storied told by my history lecturer. Real life stories. She’s cool, she remembers everything and know how to tell us in a more interesting way, but the problem is we do not know what are the main points and what should be remembered –.-

Last subject for the day was the worst – Malaysian studies @.@ I think I don’t have to elaborate on it further more.

So, see? My day was terrible. I can imagine having Monday Blue every week. Sigh. And the next bad thing is, I gotta walk back home from the KTM station.

NOT A VERY GOOD START TO MY 2012 COLLEGE LIFE! :(

p.s: Sorry, for those who have not started your college, don’t be upset and think that your first day is gonna be as bad as mine. I’m sure it will be fun and awesome! :D

381764_10150529945855854_560105853_9043718_401459337_n

Captured using Tse Ling’s newly purchased IPhone 4S :) tmr will be a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment