shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Shopping + seafood! :D

We had a very crazy Friday yesterday!!

We had only one class in the morning, so at 10 when the teacher gave us the green light to leave, we sprang from our seats and rushed down to enjoy our day! :D We went to the office first as I had to help one friend to ask for some info, and then we headed to Madam Joyce’s to have lunch. Am currently training myself to eat more, and I managed to finish a bowl of noodle! No wasting this time. YAY!~~

So the very kind and one of the awesomest girl I had met – Tse Ling drove us to KL. We shopped in Times Square, and then Sungei Wang and finally walked to Pavillion. Myin and the guy were hungry, so we let them to have their own sweet time in Nando’s while TL and I went to Snowflake! After finishing the dessert, we went to look around, walking here and there with no exact target. And then of course, we took pictures! :D

380169_10150539831800854_560105853_9072337_45442406_n

The edited version. Hehe love the top right picture the most!! :)

I bought two shorts, a dress, a headband, a necklace, nail polish and nail polish remover for myself. I think it’s okay, not yet a shopaholic lar! :p

Then after picking up TL’s boy, we went to Klang to have seafood steamboat as dinenr! I know Klang is a bit far from KL, plus the jam and my unbearable urgent need to go to the toilet, the trip was nightmare-ish. Luckily we reached there safely! We ate, talked, joked, laughed and had fun during the dinner. Will be one of the sweetest memories I have with this bunch of friends!

Life is short, why no enjoy it a little? :)

xoxo, shiyi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment