shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Friday, August 17, 2007

ALONE

Anyone hv ever think of me?
U all treat me as i m invisible
U wun noe tat i m sad
coz u din even care
wat i did, wat i said
its lik reali NOTHING
I need to comfort u when u r sad
Help u when u need my help
But u reali treat me as nothing
i reali deserve this?
I teman u when u r alone
I reali treat u as my reali good
even BEST friend
How bout u?
U all like to leave me alone
Blame me on nothing
Treat me as RUBBISH
i hv to pura pura jian1 qiang2 everytime when u all cry
coz if everyone cry
who will comfort everyone?
i just hope u all r happy
N u!
i m not ur supplier
y u lik to take everything from me
even without asking?
y cant u just bring ur calculators
pens
glue
papers
all by ur own?
N y cant u try to do ur own work?
Is it reali so hard?
i hate to b alone
hate to giv u everything but u still being so rude to me!
i reali feel lik i m INVISIBLE
shall i change my blog to "meaningless life"?
did u ever think about my feeling?
lik shereen said:
Friends forever or nothing last forever...
Mayb i have to used to be ALONE

No comments:

Post a Comment