shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Inti Performance! Super fun!

Yesterday we-Calyx went to inti college for a performance. In the morning, we went to skul 4 practis. We practis until 12 o'clock. Den me, xue ying, hwan, nic n eileen went to KANA to take our LUNCH! We planned to go to nic's house.. but in the end, xue ying din go.. sad.. den nic's mum bring us to her house..

After we reach nic's house, we went straight to nic's brother's room n go on9.. after taking our turn to on9, we take bath n ready to skul. We reach skul lik around 5, i think. We waited 4 a long time in front of 7-elevan. while waiting 4 de bus, we hv our make-up done! Den when de bus come, when headed to Inti college! After we reach there, we went into a small(quite small i think) room. We put our bags there. den we hv sometimes to warm up b4 de A-Level Nite started. Den we perform.. WOOHOO! I dun noe whether it is good or bad, but we enjoyourselves..(mayb is i enjoy myself..i got my "cheer smiles" on every seconds.. n smile at the audience lik crazy).. Lol.. den after we finish performing, we r allowed to eat..we took lots of photos there.. we also play lik crazy.. I reali hv lots of fun.. After tat, we went back to skul.

we reach skul quite late.. Some of them went to eat, while me n shining was waiting 4 her mother.. I was going to sleep overnite in shining's house.. After i reach shining's house, take my bath, den i c comic! but i reali cannot tahan *fall asleep* hahahah..

-i miss all the sweet time being wif u all-

No comments:

Post a Comment