shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Sunday, August 19, 2007

hmmm..

18-8-2007

we got 2 performance. 1 at de field in front of Amcorp, another 1 is de Interact installation, in our skul. Both oso very de bad :( haiz.. wat to do? Everything oso last minute de.. how to perform well? Oh just check my friend's blog.. shereen n cas, if u all r reading this, hmmm.. xue ying said tat she asked penny y dun we cancel de performance since we dun hv time to practis. Penny say Saw Jee WANTS us to perform WOR.. lik tat ler...

After finish my performances, i went makan wif mei hwan they all.. den after tat iwent home to rush my tuition hw.. after i hv finished, i go bath n ready to go to tuition. Juz then, *ring~~~~* the phone was ringing, so i go pick up. my tuition tcher called n tell us tat 2day's tuition cancel bcoz she is not feeling well.. 0_O.. make me rush until so cham.. I DUN CARE.. quickly creep inside my room n SLEEP!

my mum wake me up to eat.. dinner.. okay.. den we watch movie.. den sleep.. woohoo.. i sleep so much 2day.. nyahaha

19-8-2007

i wake up.. after finish my breakfast, i watch "The Simpsons Movie". den after tat, i play the piano! When i playing half way, my mum say we go shopping! yea! We went to my aunt's house first.. hv our lunch there, den went IOI.. 4 a while oni ler.. coz nothing to do there oso.. den we went home lor! now.. i m SO DE SIEN *sounds lik SHOULDER STANDS* lol.. my mum promise to bring us eat pizza 4 dinner.. HOORAY! teehee ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment