shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Saturday, August 11, 2007

8 little things about me!

THE RULES

We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.People who are tagged write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


8 LITTLE-KNOWN FACTS/HABITS ABOUT ME
  1. I like PINK Pink rocks.. hmmm.. i think almost all my fren know bout it, but i reali wanna tell u, I REALLY LOVE PINK! N i reali love calyx.. u know why? Coz calyx = PINK Black n white! Everything in PINK looks good to me.. Pink is soooo sweet! PINK reali rocks!
  2. Hmmm.. i love CALYX! Firstly.. it is pink.. as i told u juz now.. secondly.. everyone in CALYX reali reali very kind n friendly! We care bout each other *winks*.. N the CALYX spirit! WOOHOO! U will reali love it ^^ I reali enjoy every moment i being wif my CALYX friends.. LOVE CALYX!
  3. I dislike my brothers.. arh.. okay.. sometimes.. especially my elder brother! He likes to disturb me n my younger brother.. if he is around, the house will surely b reali noisy! He likes to makes us cry.. but when i caomplain to my mum, she juz ask me to tolerate.. i tolerate him since i was born! Why cant he juz stop disturbing us? ARH!!!! N he likes to complain.. he always complain to mum tat i use computer, chat wif my friends............ I am not ur dog okay!
  4. I hv a fear of talking to teachers.. not all de teacher la.. some.. lik my piano tcher n tuition tcher.. whenever i need to phone them, i ik to ask my mum's help.. but she always dun want to help me.. so in the end, i need to phone them myself.. i reali scare.. sometimes i will "practis" wat to say to the tcher b4 i phone.. hahahahahaha
  5. I m not good in sports.. I can't run fast, i can't jump high, i can't play basketball, or any other "balls".. i m reali stupid in sports.. cant deny tat.. okay.. i m academially well.. means i dun need to worry so much in my studies.. wakakakaka.. i dun reali study 4 my exams.. but the results ah.. quite okay lar.. *born to b genius*.. lol.. jkjk :)
  6. I hate fliters! juz found out tat i reali cant stand those fliters1 dun flirt if u r not hot or sexy or even pretty! YUCK! FLIRTERS SUCK!
  7. I lik to cry.. ok i admit i reali cry alot! i do mean alot. when i sad, i CRY. when i angry, i CRY. When mum scold me, i CRY. when i fight wif my brother, i CRY! I reali cry alotttt. but i hide myself when i cry. i hide under my pillow (i do this the most) , in my room which is locked n even in an empty room(which means no one inside).. i reali cry alot. Waiting to SMILE......
  8. I lik to day-dream. ok i reali admit this. since i was young, i dreamed to b PRINCESS.. hahahaha.. *paiseh* I dreamed to b reali rich. dreamed to b model.. singer.. or just famous! I reali dreamed alot.. now i'm still dreaming.. hahahahaha.. different dreams ^^

I think these r the little facts about me:) i can oni tag less than 8 ppl.. coz my blog.. wakakak.. private^^

I tag:

  1. *Ryn*
  2. caitlin
  3. shereen.. i think cassie tag u oso
  4. shining

No comments:

Post a Comment