shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Monday, August 27, 2007

Emo...

Okay.. Miss emo is emo again...
sad angry n crazy
SAD...
wat happen between us?
u din reply me
din answer my phone oso
can u plz tell me wat happen?
i reali dunno
n i reali reali very worry
r u angry wif me?
ANGRY...
2day my stupid idiot brother make me angry again
he hit my head!
SO PAIN!!!!
WTH
lik i m his "chu1 qi4 tong3" or wat?
STUPID!
CRAZY...
i tell u
if u r in 2A2 this year
u will get reali crazy!
ohhhh
actually i have to thank all my crazy frens oso
they r de oni one make me laugh
they r so cute lar
haha.. lets me tell u something about them:
(They did something reali childish, but funny..)
example 1
Shiyi:"(talking to kien leong) childish lar you
KL:"(point to jia yee) she say u childish!"
Shiyi:"(look at kien leong)I say YOU!!!"
KL:"(point to jia yee..again) She say YOU!!!" *faint*
example 2
Shiyi:"(to kl) so lao..."
jia yee:"(to kl) stupid..."
KL:"Y u all ik to say out ur own personality?"
Shiyi:"we r saying you!"
KL:"u try to ding2 zhui3 n see, u noe wat i will do?"
Shiyi:"I dunn..."(i wan to say dunno)
KL:"actually i dunno wat will i do oso..." *sweat*
oh thanks xue ying oso*erm u r not crazy*
coz waited 4 me
THANK YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment