shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Thursday, August 30, 2007

What kind of brother is this?

My brother sucks
My family didn't even care about me
xy u r much more luckier than me
yea...
i was just crying in front of my mum
my dad
my brothers
even my maid
they didn't realise
n my tears just keep on flowing and flowing
maybe there will be a flood
someday
in my house
when my brother did something wrong
nothing.. its okay
tat's what my mum said
when I did something wrong
they will say :"no use getting so good results
if u don't now how to do such a simple thing!"
yea right......
tat's wat family means
tat's wat justice is
i am nothing in the family
NOTHING

No comments:

Post a Comment