shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Friday, August 3, 2007

Hungry!!!

2day, i needa wake up at 6 coz i got de hari kemerdekaan de "raptai" thingy at 7.30!!! Gosh!! Tired man.. i reach skul 2gether wif my brother, put my bag den go find amelia they all.. chit-chatting wig saw jee, fiona..... den they all need go to assembly d.. so me, nic n ying go walk around find Guan Yu! He likes to disappear..
Den de raptai(or watever it is called) started.. we walking to Taman Jaya, den we stopped there 4 a long time.. i play some "mind-games" wif ying n nic.. hehehehe.. den we walk back to skul again.. den Mr.Michael neg us 4 a long time.. den we walk back to Taman Jaya AGAIN!! after waiting there 4 a while, den we walk back to skul again.. BORING.. now xue ying's turn to ask me.. nyahaha.. but i know de answer! Hooray! At around 10.20, de stupid thingy ends! Hooray!!! I rush to canteen, take my bag n run to prefect room.. i quickly change my shirt den went 4 prefect meeting.. the meeting is soooo long! until 12.30 wei.. my stomach is "complaining".. den after eating my bread.. tat is actually 4 my breakfast.. me, ying, hwan, nic n eileen went to cheer meeting.
There we talk bout lots of thing.. n iask fiona the "mind-games" oso.. she dunno! wuahaha.. she play de dum dum game wif me.. i got 1 wrong oni =] n oh shereen.. sorry.. kick ur butt twice.. nyahaha.. acidentally de.. lol.. sorry.. den we went back to class lor..(i din do the toss.. very sad de arh T.T)
Den finally is recess time.. oh my.. i was waiting so long 4 de recess.. preparing to ruch down to the canteen.. but.. Jia call me to accompany her to the toilet 0.0.. oh fine.. she kena tat thing.. so i go wif her lo.. den no time eat again.. HUNGRY!!!
RING~ woohoo.. finally skul dismiss.. i went back home n straight away hav my dinner.. sorry my poor stomach.. 4 letting u empty 4 so long.. hahahahaha..
De raptai is boring lar.. but the prefect meeting is meaningful(sorry i can't tell y).. n cheer meeting is super fun!! (i ate two sweets there) hahahahaha..but too sad.. TOSS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment