shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

放下

Another update? Haha I guess that’s because I’m too tired for another sample test for TOEFL but not tired enough to sleep. So I’m here :)

Was struggling whether to go college or not tomorrow because if I do, I will waste some time sitting there doing nothing. But the benefits of going are I (most probably) will get some of my textbooks, my results and work for another 2 hours. So seeing that there are more boon than bane, I decided to go.

And I cant stand myself when I’m staying at home! I’ll eat and eat and eat when I have time. But never mind lah, Famine 30 is just around the corner! I’m a bit nervous, cause bf is not with me this year, and..I don’t really know what to do. I know Orange won’t dump me alone, but still, I’m a bit worried. Just pray that it turns out alright! And I must remember to take some photos :)

Hmmm what else can I talk about? I’m actually hoping this semester break to end soon but don’t want school to start. How contradict. I just wanna see my friends, and have something to fill my time! Facebook nowadays is boring, so is twitter. AND BLOG. Maybe everyone else is busy except me. But it’s okay! I’ll be busy real soon. Results are coming out tomorrow, and weird enough, I’m not feeling it yet. The nervousness, anxiety or afraid. I think mum and dad are super right. They know 我是一个得失心很重的人, so they always advised me to “see open” (chinese XD) I think I’m trying to, but not there yet. Let’s hope tomorrow will be a cheerful day.

有挫折,才有进步!

p.s. Sounds like I’m crapping :/

No comments:

Post a Comment