shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Monday, August 1, 2011

Loves :)

Hi there! I’m here to update my blog, as requested by my dearest CHENGSE :) I’m actually quite free (and lifeless) here, cause I basically have nothing to do during this three weeks long semester break. If I’m not here blogging, I’ll most probably go play Sudoku in the newspaper, or play Angry Birds. HEH

Anyway, I’m here to talk about…CLOTHES! Haha. I’m a girl who likes dressing up since I was young, but I don’t think I have enough sense to fashion so you’ll always see me in T-shirt, jeans or shorts :( But I love seeing models wearing different styles of clothes! And I like buying clothes too. It’s just too bad I can’t really find my own style. And I think my best friend, Orange has a really really good sense of fashion. I always loved the clothes she picked for me, I’ll definitely consider buying them if they fit!

Mum just bought me to a boutique last Saturday together with my bro. Well that was a pretty nice boutique, they have all sorts of shirts for you to choose from. And the thing is, once you stepped into the fitting room, you most probably wont have a chance to step out. The promoters there will grab any shirts they think suit you, and when you finished trying one, they will straight away hand you another. So..after trying on quite a few set of clothes, mum bought me these!

01082011307

No time to try on more cause brother was rushing us :( and look at the size!

01082011306

XXS @.@ I wonder if I get can myself any shirts when I’m pursuing my studies in the States. Can’t wait to wear my new outfits to college! Yup, mum bought them so that I can wear them to college. A lot of my old ones are torn, or bitten maybe, by insects.

And I got three new Mickey T-shirts!

29072011303

From my dearest bf! :D

I actually feel quite guilty for using mum so much on my clothes :( So I always promise myself, I’ll work hard now, get a good job soon, then earn more money, so that I can pamper myself with pretty clothes! Still, thank you mama and darling, for buying me such pretty and comfy clothes!

Orange, let’s go shopping, kay? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment