shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Monday, August 22, 2011

Like..the worst day ever.

Should not be too dependent. You’re 18. You gotta do things on your own.

BIGGEST LESSON LEARNT FOR THE DAY.

Class ended at 2, I reached home at 7. Pandai right? Yes, because I was too dependent, IF and only IF I had chosen to rely on myself, I could have avoided a lot of nightmarish incidents. I would have reach home early and have a nice rest, I would not have to wait at the KTM station for 2 hours, I would not have people stepping hard on my toes. All in all, everything will not happen if I HAVE GONE HOME ON MY OWN.

At first I just could not forgive those who wanted to help but in the end could not, I could not understand why I have to face this alone. I cried and shouted and banged the doors, but still could not get out of the depression. And suddenly, I thought of something. Something meant to cheer me up.

SDC10566

It is a gift from my best friend last year, and with it I had walked out from a lot a lot of depressions. So just now, I picked two pieces of paper from the Jar. One says:

“Hey love,

  People change, things go wrong, BUT REMEMBER THAT LIFE GOES ON.

Cheer up :))”

And the other one goes like this:

“Hey dearest one,

   Some days are good, some days are bad. No matter what day it is, remember to be grateful for what you have.”

Thank you so much dear, so much for they really have given me all I needed to smile back again. And I know sometimes I’m too soft and all and people like to bully me, but I’m still grateful for all I have. For having an aunt that bought me awesomeeee souvenir from Thailand!

SDC10562

SDC10563

At first I thought it was just an ordinary keychain, but look at what it got on it’s back! :D

Yup, I should smile. Why shouldn’t I? I’m not starving like those African people are, I do not have to pay my own tuition fees, I have great friends and family. It was just a bad day for me, and I shouldn’t blame it on anyone other than myself.

Still the same saying: Let bygones be bygones.

 

 

Cheers.

 

xoxo,

shiyi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment