shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Unexpected

So I did went to college today, to work, get my textbook and the results.

Working was a bit more interesting than the last two sessions. At least I try new things! :D And time flies when we have things to do, don’t you think so? I even texted my bf a poem I created on spot because there was one time when I was really really bored.

Then I had lunch with my high school best friends, Jia Ying and Yi Leng! At first we were thinking of what to eat, and decided to take the usual one – pan mee. Then we have another choice ahead: JoJo or Face to Face? Both are equally good and prices are almost the same too. Then Yi Leng said:”Give face Zhi Cheng la, let’s go JoJo.” So we went there, and lucky enough, Zhi Cheng, the daughter of the boss was having lunch there too! So we enjoyed a free meal ;)

Do you realize I skipped something? Haha yeah my results. Save the best for the last ma xD Anyway I took my results, and all I can say is my grades are unexpected. I did two subjects last semester, namely microeconomics and calculus. Maths was, and still is, my favourite subject. But my test 2 result was not that satisfying, and I feel that I did not do well in the finals too. Econs, on the other hand, seem easy. I scored quite well for both my tests, and not so bad for mid-term too. I was really, really, worried bout my calculus, mainly because I want to be an Actuary and maths is the core subject. So what results do I actually get? B+ for microeconomics and A for calculus. MAN, should I be happy or sad?! I expected an A- or B+ for calculus, and it turns out to be an A. I should be happy. But I wanted an A or at least an A- for micro, I only get a B+! I’m quite disappointed. 五感交集啊!

Well, let bygones be bygones. Or I shall say, we must learn from the mistake. Anyhow, let’s focus on the present and strive for the future!

WORK HARDER NEXT SEM! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment