shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Thursday, August 25, 2011

It’s not JUST that.

Got back my transcript today! The one that have been reviewed. And, very fortunately, the grade for my Microeconomics has been upgraded to A-! From B+ to A- LOL –.- ya lah I know although it’s one grade only, but it makes a lot of differences loh. Firstly, my CGPA went up by 0.7, and is now 3.93, one step closer to 4. And, my transcript will not have a B in it. Lastly, I feel that my hard work is recognized. At least I don’t feel so bad thinking that I had done so badly for my finals. AND, I get to get my RM50 back! COOL :D It’s not just again the marks or grades la okay. If you want to say I’m kiasu, go ahead. I don’t say I’m not. But it seriously does not feel good when your affect is being..ignored or something.

This is the second last day of the second week of my third semester (sorry if I confuse you with the numbers), LOL, but I think I’m doing okay and I especially love Psychology!! Although the teacher will give pop quiz on the second day and ask you to write two essays. Well, this makes me think that I’m a more Science student that business, and ARGH okay don’t regret. I JUST LOVE SCIENCES :’( sigh.

Next week is the Hari Raya holidays and I’m kinda looking forward cause I’m going on a short trip with my family and uncle from Indonesia! And maybe celebrating friend’s birthday in lagoon too! :D So I hope I have enough time to finish all my homework as well as do my revision!

Oh and a abnormal experience I had on Monday. I waited in the KTM station for two hours until the train arrived, and I believe it is easy to picture that there was SUPER a lot of people waiting for the train. Just imagine 10 people in a normal size toilet cubicle. Yeah. And the train is already full before we went squeezed in. But I think all of them were having the same thoughts as me: NO MATTER HOW ALSO HAVE TO GET IN!! So we just squeezed in, and I tell you, it was so painful being pushed and stepped! And then in case you don’t know, the KTM has 3 couches, and the middle one is the ladies’ couch – obvious enough, it’s for ladies. BUT THEY DID NOT LABEL THE OTHER TWO COUCHES AS MEN’S COUCHES. So that means anyone can go in la right. So I went into the last couch. And you know what a man said? “Ladies go ladies’ couch la, come here for what!” –________________- WALIAO okay. And then the next station, a man wanted to go out. So u know we were already all so squeeze until..most of your body parts are in contact with another person’s body part. So we were trying to make way for him, we seriously were, but this impatient man shouted:”Excuse lah! People wanna go out!” So I was a bit, wait quite is more appropriate, pissed, and so I replied:” We are trying d.” “ WHAT TRYING! DON’T TRY TO BE FUNNY!” The man shouted again. WAH THIS IS REALLY IMPOLITE :( And then one station before I can finally go down, one man came in and stepped on my toes! It was so painful that my reflex was to push him away. I’m not sure if it’s my push that was too light or it’s his reaction that was a bit slow, I’ve been pushing him a few times but he did not seem to realize. So I said:”Excuse me, can you please don’t step on me?” But adui, he jsut ..had no reaction! So I was so painful that I shouted excuse me loudly and gave him a really hard push. He wont fall down no worries cause there was so many people in to couch. So finally, and luckily, he heard me and move away his foot. Poor toes :’( So it took me a very long time to reach home, and it was like my worst day ever.

I think nowadays I update my blog quite frequently, haha but like no visitors! Never mind la I just feel better writing things out.

Gotta continue my statistics slides! Tata~~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment