shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Sunday, August 21, 2011

I AM MALAYSIAN.

So why can’t I use my Identity Card (IC) instead of the passport???!!!! =____________=

So stupid right. I know it’s an oversea exam, but then I’m taking in my country of citizenship. PLUS, my friend taking in another centre can use her IC. Then why can't I? Make my mum run here run there very good is it? ZZZZZZZ

Anyway, in case you are wondering, I went to take my TOEFL test today. Mum and I took LRT from Taman Jaya to Dang Wangi, then from there we have to walk for around 10 minutes to reach my test centre located inside Sheraton Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. After accompanying me up to level 15 where I will be taking my test, mum went back cause she has her things to do. So I waited there for a while, and the person in charge came to open the door and let us in. Then, he asked for our PASSPORTS. Some of them showed their passports, while some of us stunned on the spot. We didn’t know that we have to present a passport and only bring an IC along with us. The guy refuse to let us take the test without a passport or a valid identity card with our signature on it. I asked him whether it’s okay to use my student card, he said no because there is NO SIGNATURE ON IT. AIYOR YOU WANT SIGNATURE I SIGN FOR U LAH. GOT IC AND STUDENT ID NOT ENOUGH. I GIVE YOU ALL THE CARDS IN MY WALLET LA DANG. And so I called my mum, she said my passport has expired. O_____________O GG.

I tried to talk to the guy but then he just ignored me. OKAY MAYBE YOU VERY BUSY LA BUT THEN NOT OUR FAULT. IT’S NOT STATED IN THE E MAIL LO. To me relieve, my mum called and told me that my passport only expire on the 25th of August, which is 4 days later. So she has to take the LRT again just to bring me my passport. I feel sooooooooooooo bad :(

And then FINALLY I can start the test. First section was the reading section. I can say that I did not do well for this section mainly because my emotion was affected. I can’t concentrate. Sigh. Then when I was doing my listening section, some of the test takers were already at speaking section. They actually distracted me –.-

After break, I did my speaking and writing section. I still could not do well in speaking. Writing is the section that I feel that I really “squeeze brain juice”, concentrate and did well. So, you can conclude that I did not do well overall.

Anyhow, the test has passes and I just hope  that I get at least 80. Gotta go check my remark results on monday too. ARGH okay chill shiyi. It’s okay.

LET BYGONES BY BYGONES

 

BA.

No comments:

Post a Comment