shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Friday, January 21, 2011

Cars

I think cars just hate me.

Yesterday the car couldn’t start when I wanted to go out. TODAY? Le me tell you.

I woke up late and I was right. My had swollen eyes that could barely open. I did things as usual.. Then lunch then prepare to go out for my last 3 hours of amali.

The instructor told me and another friend I just knew what to do and what shouldn’t be done when taking out test. Then he showed us, both circuit and on the road. THEN, he said:” Shiyi, u go tried now.” O.O So I tried, and gosh, although I was super tired, but I gotta admit it was fun! Hahahah and the balancing too! And I met an old friend there =)

When I finished the lesson, it started to rain. So I called mum to come and fetch me. She rushed there as she had to fetch someone else later. When we were almost reaching La Salle, the car mati! See? Things like this happened whenever I need a car.

Me with some really nice indian pushed the car in the rain, did a lot of things but the car still dead. Someone there told he there was a foreman nearby so mum went to see him. That stupid asshole chinese refused to help! WTH. And I saw smoke coming out! So I asked mum not to touch it anymore. Me, mummy and the two students she was suppose to fetch waited for sooooooooooooooo long for daddy to come. Reached home at 8. So it took us 2 hours. GOSH.

dying car

Oh car, please survive.

Oh god, please let me survive tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment