shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Friday, January 14, 2011

I Love My Life

Well I think maybe it’s a bit hard to believe but I actually LOVE my life now.

Yeap. I woke up 7.30 everyday, I clean up, have my breakfast and start working. In case you are wondering, I am working at HOME Open-mouthed smilemy mum sort of owns a tuition centre and so since I’m free and she needs some one to help, of course I’m the best choice! Open-mouthed smileOh continue.. My work is quite simple. I just have to check the student’s homework, take attendance, and control the situation.

For the last part, it’s a bit hard to describe. Basically I’ll just have to do everything la. Like if they are too noisy, I shout. If they cry, I comfort Smileif they shit, I wipe. HAHA! Yeah I guess you know what I mean.

AND, my job is really fun. Kids nowadays are.. DIFFERENT. I meet a 4 years old girl here. She is supeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer cute! She listens to whatever you say and she always ask:”Ya meh?” with a very high pitch voice. LOL. And I have to take care of a standard one boy, he can do NOTHING on his own. He is reaaaaaaaaaaaally FAT, as in SERIOUSLY. And the first day he came, he went to the toilet and came out with his pants on his hands, ask my mum to help him wear. So mummy did. She pulled and pulled and there was still about 4 inches left. The pants cant fit la! LOL I cant type them all out here, just wanna say that they are naughty and fun in the same time.

I did the same thing everyday. I am busy. But I like it. I cant imagine live without work: everyday sitting in front of the comp, or doing nothing.

But I miss school too! Went back to CHS today to meet some friends. It was Gerko Day and the school is really 热闹. When I met Chun Kit and we started chatting, I miss them already. ALL OF THEM. Marissa and Win Yen’s joke, Alicia’s face, Chun Kit and Kai Xiang trying their best to zat ma, AND my sampat gang of course. Ahhhhhhhhh I miss everything.

And I’m addicted to Korean drama! Oh Jang Geun Suk

Jang Geun Suk

Red heart

(don’t worry la I love my bf more Red heartRed heartRed heartLOL) So any nice dramas RECOMMEND kay! Songs too!

Outing tomorrow with bf Winking smile

Ciao~!

No comments:

Post a Comment