shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy birthday vivi! <3

So, it’s 24th of January, which is one of my besties --- vivian’s birthday!

This girl ar, I know since Form 1, close during Form2 then very very close during Form 3. We participated a lot of things together! Prefect camp lar, CHS Idol lar, CSI lar… She is a very good friend to be. Kind, cheerful, a lot of lame jokes and always there ready with ideas LOL.

vivi 5

She is the second one from the right. She got her own style, and she’s not afraid to be herself. This is what I like of her =)

vivi 4She celebrated my 17th birthday with me! And I love the way she sing Smilevery sweet, very genuine.vivi 3We graduated together! See she’s always smiling so big Smile with tongue out

vivi 2

And she’s ALWAYS so helpful and kind, always fetching me to midvalley ><

vivi 6

But sometimes she’s too hyper until she forgot to open her eyes! XD

No matter what, you’ll still be my best friend. Although we’re in different school now, we live far away, but you’re here in my heart!

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY DEAR! Red heart

No comments:

Post a Comment