shiyi

My photo
19 on the 6th October. A typical Libra baby. Loud. Bubbly. Crazy ;) Love friends. Family. And herself. Love pink. Just want to be herself :)

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

So I had another boring and ordinary day.

But I love breakfast! Open-mouthed smileI feel so HEALTHY when I have breakfast, be it CocoCrunch with milk, Bread with curry, mee or mihun, dimsum or whatsoever. So people eat breakfast! HAHA

______________ shall we wait for you? Fill in the blank with those wh- words. So the answer should be “where” right, but one girl put WHY! LOL WHY shall we wait for u? Got a bit grammatical mistake but ahhaha.

And like Chun Kit siad, he feels that those who have started school especially taking A-levels are very stressed right now. I feel that too! Dear friends think of the bright side cny is coming! Lol I like keep reminding people of that.

Basically nothing much, but to my dear loyal readers please take good care of your health! You wont want to fall sick on cny Smile with tongue out

No comments:

Post a Comment